EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES monitoring service
ORDER - ACCOUNT PROCESSING INFORMATION
Once your our order is processed and domain name(s) on your list will be on auto-watch.
Our Bot will check the domain name status once per day and will write the last result it's status into your account database.
The domain name may have an expiration date of 1/1/2001 - but it may take the registrar (Network Solutions) up to 4 months to actually re-release that domain name.
We will monitor a domain for you for a period of one year.
Please make sure to allow enough time past the scheduled domain expiration date for this 4 month overlap. We will email you 30 days before your domain name watch service lapses.
If the domain name becomes available, we will attempt to register that domain name immediately on your behalf. You can always update and change your account profile
record to keep crucial info, such as email current.
The $5.95 fee or less per domain is collected to cover the set up of monitoring of your domain to the auto-watch service. The fee is only charged if we either register this domain for you or if the original owner renews the domain - we will advise you of renewal, expiration or our succes! The fee will be refunded if someone else (not you) re-registers the domain.
If we succeed in registering the domain for you, we will register it for period of 5 (FIVE) years at registration rate of $15 per year. This is effective only for orders placed on or after 2/20/01. Prior orders will have registration period of 1 year only.
A $15 dollar per year per domain name registration will apply - if the charge card used in this order processing is valid with a good expiration date, we will charge that same card. If you do not wish to use the same card (please reply to this email in case we should not use the same credit card) or if the card expired, we will contact you by email to advise you the domain name has become available. Then you can come in to our website and complete the domain name registration yourself with a new credit card or simply email us back with the card number and we shall take care of the rest.
You can check on the status anytime by going into your Account page at:
Please make sure to login from the same computer as you placed your initial order - that computer holds a cookie that will let you into your account status.
Next you need to establish your login and password in your account profile so you may authenticate yourself from any other computer.
See a sample of account status here.
Click here to set up an account and purchase your watch list.
Domain Watch Service Features and Limitations:
- Our Bot Checks the central whois database once per day. If the domain drops from it's current registry, we place it on intensive registration schedule and will attempt registering the domain the minute it becomes available for re-registration.
- This service does not guarantee that domain will be registered to you if it expires. It INCREASES your chances of registering expired domain. If someone monitors the same name and reaches the central database prior to us on the same day on the day of central whois update, they will be able to register this domain before us.
- We cannot monitor the same domain name for 2 different customers. The service is provided on first come-first serve basis. Once you order a domain name monitoring from us, it will take approximately 2-3 days to set up your account. If another customer already ordered us to monitor a domain contained in your order, we shall notify you during order confirmation process. As soon as your account is set, you will receive email with additional information.
- In the event that someone else registers the domain the day it becomes available, you will be entitled to a full refund of the set up fee for that domain name.
- The $5.95 fee or less per domain is collected to cover set up of monitoring of your domain to our auto watch service. This fee is only charged if the original owner renews the domain or if the domain is re-registered to your name.
- We highly recommend that you also monitor your expiring domains and therefore you will increase your chances for success.
Should you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us :
by email : email@example.com
by phone : (818) 365 0664
Also try these other tools: